Quality of life
- Major surveys covering quality of life
- Locate survey documentation on quality of life-related questions
- SQB topic overview(s)
The main large-scale UK surveys about quality of life for which the SQB holds documentation are listed below. Please be aware that this is just a selection of surveys that cover this topic in some depth.
Click on the keyword to find documents (questionnaires, interviewer instructions etc.) from surveys on that topic.
- Standard of living
- Social activities
- Living conditions
- Social welfare philosophy
- Work-life balance
- Basic needs
The SQB is seeking to commission overviews on this topic.
- ASEP/JDS data bank: World map of happiness
- ESDS International: Cross-national survey research topic: Well-being
- Global Project/wikiprogress
- Happy Planet Index
- Intute: search results - quality of life
- Office for National Statistics: Measuring national well-being